The following checklist is provided to assist you in the planning and operation of your event. The list gives a brief outline of points to consider and on which Florida Marquees, as a MUTA member, is qualified to advise you.
Confirm with Florida Marquees
- Dates for erection and dismantling.
- Position of underground services or overhead cables.
- Plan of structures showing entrances and fire exits.
- Availability of structures showing entrances and fire exits.
- Availability of mains services - water, electric etc.
- General and emergency lighting.
- Notify contractor of any special requirements.
Public Safety Requirements
- Access and Egress for the public.
- Access for emergency vehicles and equipment.
- Check occupancy levels/number of fire exits required.
- Arrange for rubbish to be cleared regularly.
- Fire fighting equipment.
Arrange with authorities
- Obtain license from local authority (where appropriate).
- Insurace - public liability and loss or damage to equipment.
- Notify local police (where appropriate).
- AA/RAC Signs
- Toilet arrangements.
- On site security.